Friday, March 4, 2011

Calling all Dinner Belles!

I am renewing my commitment and excitement for posting on

Dinner Belles!

Our recipe blog has been severely neglected
(not by our readers, I had 2 people tell me they made something off Dinner-Belles this week!),
and I know that's not because we haven't been cooking!

I have tried many new recipes but have been lazy about posting them,
so I'm committing today to be better and post more often! 

Check back next week, I promise a new recipe everyday!

Also, I've started another poll.

What kind of recipes are you wanting to see?

I'm in need of some good chicken recipes.
I always have frozen chicken on hand but fall back on the same 3-4 recipes. 
Anyone out there have any good recipes for chicken breasts or tenders?

Place your vote today, you can vote for more than one thing!

No comments: